a sporty match

can we see the following match is very seportif, unlike in my country that sometimes for me confused


if you visit where I come from or my country maybe you will see the game that is not fair for me, kadan I confused but either because I am just ordinary people who have no influence, I can only write an article on the web blog. and I dream someday where I can be like the world's top leagues, which many produce world-class players, and play in this part of the world share, hope in place. 


and I can see the droplets of their tears in accepting defeat, which they should not accept, is this? their months of training are futile, even though they are young and still in the stage of self-development, 
maybe you think we do not want to see them succeed? it's wrong we hope the best of the best. 

No comments: