why the internet in Indonesia is slow and expensive?

I will discuss the super slow Indonesia internet. 
maybe in your country internet with fast access, in Indonesia many internet users complain because of that access, therefore, we are very sorry when in Indonesia alone orabg who use the internet is very many. maybe you will complain if a visit to indonesia, because in your own country it may be very fast to access i ternet and wherever. 

I am a person who likes internet even though not satisfied with the slow village, test your patience and mind. learning, writing a web blog or creating a youtube video is hard for me even though the love of the internet is great. I am a person who can work peasants, with income that may not be much, I learned to make money from the internet even though it is heavy. 
patience of courage eliminates fear of failure in self, rise from adversity, strong in barriers. 

that would be my question, 
1. do you read this have a solution? write in the comment 
2. and does my web blog have no interesting articles to discuss? write commented 
3. how do you overcome the slow internet where you come from? write commented

I think you are a good person who will be happy to help, because in my country the cost from the mobile operators is expensive and drain the pockets, it is not easy to be in a country like this with slow access in making an article. 


so enough from me, please write your suggestion to sa

No comments: